“The results were staggering…fatigue and distraction events reduced by 80% with Guardian.” Lee Juniper, Managing Director of FreshLinc
UK-based company FreshLinc specialised in the supply chain management of temperature-controlled fresh, chilled and horticultural products and counts Asda, Aldi, Waitrose, Lidl and Bakkavor among its clients.
- 320-truck fleet serving the UK and Europe
- Many trucks on double shift; drivers at risk of distraction and even micro sleeps
- FreshLinc is committed to promoting a safety culture for driver and general public
- FreshLinc ‘wants to be responsible and do the right thing’
- Guardian proved capable of improving safety in just eight weeks
- 80% reduction in fatigue and distraction events – an unequivocal success
- Seeing Machines exceeded FreshLinc’s customer service expectations over trial period
- Guardian data prompted shift start-time changes to reduce driver micro sleeps
- Aggressive roll out of Guardian across entire FreshLinc fleet
- FreshLinc believes Guardian could improve driver retention
- FreshLinc endorses Guardian factory fit by truck manufacturers
- System data allows continuous safety improvement
Click here to download the full case study.