QUBE PORTS & BULK
“No Qube truck fitted with Guardian has had a fatigue or distraction rollover incident.” Mike Mulligan, National HSE Manager, Qube
Qube Ports & Bulk, Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics, runs a large national fleet of trucks operating from all the capital city ports. Driver fatigue and distraction is a serious potential hazard for the Qube fleet, as for any other, posing risks for the driver, vehicle, cargo, and other road users.
Large fleet covering long distances, risking driver fatigue and/or distraction and road accidents
Qube sought a solution to:
- Improve safety yet maintain fleet efficiency
- Dynamically monitor driver fatigue and distraction and allow for intervention before incident
- Overcome potential driver resistance to a new on-board system
- Zero fatigue or distraction-related rollover/incidents in Qube trucks fitted with Guardian
- Clear safety benefits contribute towards Zero Harm
- Guardian to be fitted across entire Qube fleet
Click here to download the full case study.